Monday 21 June 2010

Adventure park Brasov...each time different

As planned all week, Sunday in the morning we managed, after talking between us for 1 hour by phone, to leave the wonderful city of Bucharest towards Brasov. As we were getting closer to our destination, the sky was getting black and cloudy, but what the hell…as long as we already left we might as well go until the end. At Breaza it began to rain cats and dogs and some of us were already questioning the success of the trip…but as we passed over the mountains the weather improved and the sun was shining again.

The park was the same, the same routes, but as it had been almost a year since the last time I was there everything was somehow new and interesting. Beside the fact that I will have bruises all over my legs and arms the adventure was amazing, I even succeeded (for me it was an improvement) to cover half of the black route (the most difficult from the park). I will leave the photos to talk more about the experience.

Ready to play...



Second thoughts?!?

...and here I go:)

...still smiling...


...up...up...I go!

and that's UP!!!

....the most easy and fun part

...with my last breaths

and this was it for me:)

If I may add, it was a strategy to give up there in order to have a reason to come back and finish it some other time.:))

Hope these photos made you curious, for 3 hours and 35 Ron you can have one hell of a time in that park.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment